Looking to rent our 3 bedroom suite to a family interested in sharing child care as well as developing a community feeling in the yard and house.
About Us: Sharon and Lars
- We are a couple in our 30's with a 6 month old baby boy.
- We are living in the upper level and will be renting the lower suite.
- We have a friendly dog Juno who shares our yard.
- Sharon is on maternity leave until October when she will be returning to work and needing child care (exact details unknown).
- We are interested in sharing garden space, child care and other child related support/needs.
- We would like to create a community environment for our child where they feel comfortable with the other children and their parents.
- We recycle, bicycle, garden, compost, hike, canoe, use non toxic cleaners, eat organic food etc.
The ideal tenant would:
- Have one or two children under 3 years
- Be interested in sharing in child care (or taking on our baby for full time care come October 2015)
- Child care payment could be negotiated as a trade or rent reduction
- Have similar life style with regards to health and environment
About the suite: $1,800 utilities included
- Brand new, bright main level 950 sqft
- 3 bedrooms each approx 11'X11'
- 1 Bathroom: Walk in shower and full bath
- Non toxic paints and finishes used
- Shared washer dryer
- Utilities included (power, water, garbage)
- Not included (internet, phone, TV)
- Private entry
- Portion of yard is shared
- Not furnished
- Pets considered
- One year lease